Our Mass schedule evolves as the pandemic situation changes.
New Mass Schedule effective November 22, 2020
- Saturday (Vigil) 4:00 pm — streaming only (no congregation present, no longer held outdoors)
- Sunday 10:30 am in English — outdoors by registration at Wilde Lake Interfaith Center, also streaming
- Domingo 12:15 pm en español — outdoors by registration at Wilde Lake Interfaith Center, also streaming
- Daily (Monday – Friday) 12:00 pm — indoors by registration at Wilde Lake Interfaith Center, also streaming
Please note that the Archbishop has dispensed all from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass during the COVID-19 pandemic. We miss you, but please stay safe. Check our Covid-19 Updates page for more information.
Outdoor Masses are celebrated Sunday at 10:30 am (English) and Sunday at 12:15 pm (Spanish) in the Wilde Lake Interfaith Center parking lot. Please register in advance as space is limited. Please review the procedures for outdoor Mass attendance.
Starting this week! Indoor Masses with congregation present will be celebrated weekdays at noon at the Wilde Lake Interfaith Center.
- Please register at least 30 minutes before Mass.
- If you are coming as a single person, look to the single seats in the middle of the room or the double seats in the middle of the sides.
- Please do wear a mask and take care to maintain the appropriate social distance.
Online streaming is available for these Masses (*no congregation present):
- Saturday (Vigil) at 4:00 pm*
- Sunday at 10:30 am
- Domingo 12:15 pm en español
- Monday-Friday at 12:00 noon
Eucharistic ministers (those who are specially trained to serve the Eucharist to the sick and elderly outside at home) are available to bring communion to the homebound parishioners. If a family member or friend is unable to come to Mass on a temporary or long term basis, a Eucharistic minister will be happy to bring Communion to them. To make a request call the parish office at 410-964-1425. A Eucharistic minister will follow up and make contact to set up a convenient time to visit.
Children’s Liturgy of the Word
The Children’s Liturgy of the Word Program is offered on Sundays at 10:30 a.m. during the school year at WLIFC. The program is for children age 4 to 3rd grade. Younger children may attend with a parent/guardian. The 20 to 25-minute lesson reflects on the readings during Mass.
Covid-19 Update: Due to the pandemic, the Children’s Liturgy will be held online the second and fourth Sunday starting in September 2020 at 10:00 a.m. The theme for 2020-2021 is God is My Hero. Email us for the Sunday Zoom link or look for it in the weekly parish bulletin emailed to parish families.
Contact: Nadine Magaletta, KidLit@sjerc.org