The Pastoral Council (PC) is an advisory body that represents the needs and interests of the members of St. John the Evangelist and provides a channel of communication between the members and the pastor.
In its monthly meetings from September to June, it deliberates and advises on issues affecting the life and work of the parish and make recommendations to the Pastor. The Council may take the lead on establishing new ministries and undertaking special projects.
The Council consists of 10-14 members who serve three-year terms. Members of the parish nominate parishioners for the discernment process. The officers of the Council are the president and the vice president.
Contact: Pastoral Council leadership at email@example.com
- Victoria Cofield Aber
- Shirley Cruz
- Noel Garcia – Vice-President
- Alan Pultyniewicz – President
- Elizabeth Wright
- Strategic Plan – available in English and Spanish
- 2020-2021 Annual Report – available in English and Spanish
- 2019-2020 Annual Report – available in English and Spanish
- 2020 Ministry Directory – available in English and Spanish
- PC Bylaws and PC Standing Rules (updated 2022)
- PC Discernment – available in English and Spanish